Saturday 17 February 2018

It's In Hand


Another hands post, another stupid title. :)

I've been drawing yet more hands, with a focus on drawing hands interacting with different objects.


Things like teacups, little bottles, binoculars, lighters--basically whatever comes to hand (pun intended).


Drawing hands interacting with different objects keeps things a lot more interesting!
My ability to draw from these references definitely waxes and wanes. It's as if having a day or two break from drawing makes my brain and my hands completely forget how to draw!

I am at least around 2/3 of the way through the sketchbook now! Which feels very close to complete, until I consider that means about 50 more pages to go...

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Can really see the improvement you've been making with your hand drawings, especially in these ones (I genuinely mean this in a positive way, not as a backhanded compliment!). Love the interactions you've chosen and the highlights/details included. :)

    ReplyDelete