Monday 14 November 2016

Colour Bleed

Colour Bleed

After a couple of weeks' break, I'm back to participating in the theme challenge at Delightful Aberrations.
This week had some seriously awesome themes! I opted to use the theme colour, and try something that would be abstract and quick to photograph.

I took the picture above by wiggling some embroidery threads in front of a piece of white paper. I shot several images using the 'burst' feature on my iPhone; unfortunately being an iPhone it means the resulting image was a bit pixelly, but I used Photoshop Elements to reduce noise and adjust the levels so that the colours would stand out a bit more! 

For an experiment, I don't think it turned out too badly!

1 comment:

  1. The colours look really striking against the white. I like the way that there's some shapes that look like a praying mantis head in the bottom left too! :)

    ReplyDelete