Saturday 17 September 2016

Grounds for Tea and Cake


Whilst in Arundel last Saturday, my friend and I stopped for lunch at Grounds Coffee House.

Situated on the High Street, it looks absolutely tiny, perhaps only set up for takeaway--but the building is misleading, as it goes far back from the front of the shop, and has seating upstairs, too.


The menu allows customers to choose up to three items from a list of fillings, to go in a sandwich, toastie, or panini.
Completely spoilt for choice, I ended up ordering a panini with ham, mozzarella and avocado, which turned out absolutely delicious--and was brought to the table within just a few minutes of ordering.
Of course, I completely forgot to take a picture of it, because I was too busy eating it!
But I did take a photo of the banana and chocolate chip cake that I ate afterwards :)
(There was also a lot of choice when it came to cake...)

With friendly staff, fast service and so much choice on the menu, I'd definitely go back here if I was in Arundel again!
Now I'm going to go off and daydream about tasty paninis!

No comments:

Post a Comment