Tuesday 30 August 2016

I See...

A Tall, Dark and Handsome Man

Week 20 of Delightful Aberrations' Photography & Art challenge has - in celebration of reaching its 20th week - doubled the number of prompts for the week--and also the time given to fill them!

I opted for the themes predict and affair.

Originally I'd hoped to use my camera's image overlay feature to create a final image without even having to open Photoshop.
However, the images didn't quite turn out as I'd hoped, so this is the result of one camera-overlaid image, with two more overlaid in Photoshop (and a little erasing).

This image turned out pretty cheesy and cliche, but it fits the themes.

All my other photography for this challenge, plus a couple extra, can be found on my photography tag!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if it was on purpose or not, but I like the way the overlaying of images gave the finished compilation a kind of hazy look. It sort of gives the impression that someone is having precognitive visions whilst using their tools of divination.

    "Cheesy and cliche" or not, the image works well!

    ReplyDelete