Thursday 26 May 2016

English Oak


Here is my photo for this week's theme challenge on Delightful Abberations.

Honestly, I was really stuck for ideas this week, and also ended up distracted by other things.

So I ended up picking the theme 'oak' and taking this photo whilst on a walk. Idyllic countryside is cool, right? As it happens, the sheep in this piece of land all wear bells, so as you walk the footpath, all you can hear is the wind in the trees and the slightly dull clanking of sheep-bells.

For once I didn't tinker with the levels of this picture, but I did photoshop out a house that was in the background. It's a nice house, but it was too distracting!

1 comment:

  1. I like all the different greens in the picture - especially against the blue. Really lovely!
    Also, it looks like the sheep are convening for some secret meeting around the trunk of the oak. Or like some fairy ring with sheep instead of toadstools or something, haha.

    ReplyDelete