Monday 25 April 2016

What's On Your Mind?

What's On Your Mind?

Once again I'm posting my submissions for Delightful Aberrations' photo challenge at the very last minute. See how much I win at being organised?

For week 5, the prompt x-ray caught my attention immediately...and I proceeded to procrastinate all week (admittedly, my slowness wasn't about putting it off so much as being absent-minded!)

This week I've ended up with two pictures: the one above, which is a single shot, and the one below, which is a composite of two photographs:

I See What You're Thinking
I really intended to get these pictures done earlier in the week, but that didn't happen again. I don't know where my brain is lately (at least the scans proved I have one!)
Thanks to mum for being my model this time!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! The first one looks like some kind of alien because you can't see the mouth on the scan. :D I also love the way you've lined up the second one perfectly. It looks like the picture (both combined) is coming up on an imaging screen.

    ReplyDelete