Friday 16 January 2015

Bagelman, Brighton




After going ice skating the other day, my sisters and I returned home via Bagelman's Brighton Station branch.

I'd never been to Bagelman before and boy have I been missing out!
On sister #1's advice I went for vegetarian sausage, hash brown and mozzarella with tomato sauce, which I had in an onion bagel. It sounds (and probably is) carb-o-rific but the tastiness was well worth it.

Since I'd not eaten there before, this can count towards another of my goals, hurrah!

036. Eat/drink in 30 new places (cafes, restaurants, food stands...)

It's been ages since I ate from anywhere new, and I'll definitely be going back to Bagelman for more of their amazing bagels!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, the timing on reading this post was perfect,....soooo hungry now, lol

    ReplyDelete