Thursday 4 December 2014

And in November, I slayed a dragon.


At the end of October, I wrote about my participation in National Novel Writing Month, aka NaNoWriMo.

Well, in case the big graphic above didn't give it away, I won! (The prize? Deep satisfaction in having written 50,000 words in 30 days, and finishing a story).
Am pleased to see that my lovely blogging friends Lilia (Paracosm of Lilies) and Terry (Write. Create. Connect.) also slayed the NaNoWriMo dragon and reached the 50k target. Three cheers, pals!

I wrote in my previous entry about NaNoWriMo that I was undecided on which idea to write. Well, I went for the more challenging supernatural storyline, and am pretty pleased about how it turned out!

To participate again was one of the goals on The List, so I can happily cross another one off:
032. Take up the NaNoWriMo challenge again
Hurrah!

Today I began reading through and editing my novel, so who knows where it will lead me...

1 comment: