Tuesday 8 July 2014

Goal Shopping


I did a little shopping today, and I'm pleased to say that some of it will help towards goals on The List!

Sod Abroad by Michael Moran
I happened upon this book by chance when I was waiting in WH Smiths for my mum and sister to finish at the checkout. Was amazed to see it was only £1, and it looks good, so I can get this goal under way:
050. Read 3 books per month for 1 year
(I was trying to read The Gormenghast Trilogy, but I may let that one lie for a little while--it's long and will take me ages to read!)

Chocolate!
These came from the 99p store. I didn't specifically go in for chocolate, but I remembered my attempt to try 50 different ones.

Sketchbook
A nice-sized sketchbook from Tiger, for a very reasonable £3.
Right at the beginning of The List is this goal...
001. Fill a sketchbook with artwork/studies of only one subject
I'm not 100% on what subject I'll choose, but I'm considering hands. I have always struggled to draw them, so this is a good opportunity to figure them out, isn't it!

Additions to The List

Thanks to Lilia of Paracosm of Lilies, I was able to add more goals to The List!
She left me a great list of fantastic suggestions on a recent post, and I ended up adding these:

073.  Learn 3 dance routines

074. Write 3 songs/pieces of music (and let people hear them)

075. Make something delicious using something I usually hate the taste of

076. Make 3 sculptures

077. Make a short film or animation

078. Read a fiction book in another language


Some of these will be seriously challenging!

No comments:

Post a Comment